ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should i . . . .

Tangoed Works
gloss black, tyre shine and the mirror caps to match. also get the bullets done LY with black letters.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I know its not LY, but this is epic imo

DSC_0793.jpg

Bar the diamond its spot on. Do it, but ffs dont spray the diamonds/bullets yellow/blue/pink etc. Leave them, will look mint. 182 rims look bigger than Turinis, all this Silver Turini talk is RUBBISH!!!!

mk2 slow. . .
looks the nuts in black, definatly gloss black, and do the diamond either silver, or perhaps LY to match the car, would look awsome!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Defo Black... Liquid Yellow Diamonds and the bullets do Gloss Black with LY detailing on them.

Gloss black looks awesome!

DONT get matt black, it will loook kak on those alloys, and I know because I was talked out of it by the people who refurbed mine (same alloys).

Gloss black with matching badges etc would look the tits imo!

Stagecoach Ticket
yeah i think black wheel ly diamons would look mad but it have to be a very good job or it will look like a chavs dream

BMW 320d M-Sport
Gloss black fo' sho' mo'fo'. Tho I think you should have the Renault diamonds done LY too, just to set them off a bit!