ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me you Turinis :)

1 Series Coupe
This thread will be full when everyone wakes up! ;)

28102008077.jpg

421 Cammed 172
Im stuck between Anthracite or gloss black for my turini's on a silver 172 and this thread hasn't helped! LOL

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Knows it!! Baz u doing ne RS Track days next year?

We will be out whenever possible. hopefully the car will be 90% done on sunday, with our new mod :D

Hoping to do Oulton and Cadwell this year aswell as croft many times, living 10minutes from croft it makes sense to do it alot :D

R56 JCW
We will be out whenever possible. hopefully the car will be 90% done on sunday, with our new mod :D

Hoping to do Oulton and Cadwell this year aswell as croft many times, living 10minutes from croft it makes sense to do it alot :D

Might have to come down with you? Oulton and Cadwel is prob a must for me aswel, croft and mallory park also :)

What new mod is that then??

Megane 225 F1
im saving for either some turinis or superleggras for my black car. im now drawn more towards turinis. i dont know what to do :(

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Might have to come down with you? Oulton and Cadwel is prob a must for me aswel, croft and mallory park also :)

What new mod is that then??

We were booked to do mallory on november the 15th and it got cancelled and moved to some time in febuary, was a ford owners thing that we jumped in on :p So hopefully we will be then in Feb.

Barron say that im not allowed to talk about ne mods ;) But the car is in the Garage with the inlets off....

172 & RSi
Chris you can do mine for some beer money if you wish, wouldn't mind a look around the FPM either :D