ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your console setup

Golf R soon...
Here is mine

DSC01007.gif

Thats a crap 'setup'

Very nice PS3!

I'm looking to get a low cabinet to setup my xbox and 360 on. Was hoping this thread may have been usefull

Golf R soon...
Thats a crap 'setup'

Very nice PS3!

I'm looking to get a low cabinet to setup my xbox and 360 on. Was hoping this thread may have been usefull

Thats the best I could do unfortunately :dapprove:

My bedroom is 2 metre by 2 metres! I need the TV as far away as possible to see it properly :D

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
still looking for a nice bit of furniture, thinking of doing perplex out of the wall kinda thing lol.

Caramel - I'm not impressed with that setup either mate lol. Similar to mine at the moment....

And is this just a PS3 dick waving competition or what?!

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
Here's the PSX - (early SCH1001 model, with RCA outputs and suprisingly good 18bit DAC).

Used as a second CD player when poorly mastered Indie albums are unlistenable on the main CD player:

DSCF1610Medium.jpg

I also have a Wii and the best console ever, Sega DC, but no pics to hand.

V6 230
Only Xbox 360 for me so far :dapprove:

But do have custom mouse mat to show off :)

Sorry for poor phone pics!

Last edited:
  Astra CDTI SRI
The Wii and the good old xbox....
DSC00255.jpg

My PC.......
DSC00253.jpg

Coz its the biggest console I have got..........
screen.jpg

That's 52.2 GB in size.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
no pics BUT i have to 62" sony bravia tv's linked up to my 2 Playstation 3's so i can play 2 games at once!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
So is it possible to hook the xbox360 up to a normal monitor then? Would be great cos Ive got a 19" widescreen monitor for the comp and a 14" tv for the xbox!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
oh?!? are we talking about under then bed?

well i have the top 20 playmate bunnies under my bed next to my collection of exotic race cars.

but seriously...i have just ordered a 32" samsung hd tv. was going for 40" but will look stupid in my room. only got a pc/laptop and ps2 at the moment and going to invest in a xbox360 soon.

bought a 360 when they first came out then decided to sell on for more as i didnt use it back then!

Rav4
does the PS3 look better on an LCD then?

When i go into shops and see the ps3 on them samsung panels, I fall in love with the quality, but i get home and see my pioneer, and love that too.

Revels Mum & Sister
You wanna try the wooden floor sailor. I wanna push you all along it till you get splinters