ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your ....

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
mine

DSCF0012.gif

Maz

LY 200
Bubbles said:

The end of my rainbow ;) lol

Nah serious .. I have a decent job and no kids or house to pay for so .. my money is my own . .and I am making the most of it while I can as you can't take it with you and you only live once

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
True, i dont enjoy mine as much as i should.. thinking about the future and all that crap. I enjoy my car hehe

Maz

LY 200
^^ don't get me wrong I do have savings etc. .I don't blow it all .. lol

Yeah I think of the future but hey live for today I say :)

BMW M135i
Not the best pics in the world, apparently the 9853R is black and matches the dash better but I wanted the extra features.

9855r1.JPG

9855r2.JPG

Golf GTI PP Mk7
leeds_182 said:
Aftermarket head unit = chav ;)

^^maybe thats a little far but i must admit, i always think aftermarket headunits spoil the look of the dash completely, not for me. some lovely units on here tho.

Lee

BMW M2C
You saw it in the car Friday, but here it is again anyway:

alpine1.jpg

alpine2.jpg

I chose it mainly because it matches the dash and does more than enough for me.

Chocolate Bar™
how do u find the touch glide lee, is it hard to use? ive heard mixed reviews about them

Lee

BMW M2C
Middo said:
how do u find the touch glide lee, is it hard to use? ive heard mixed reviews about them

It's okay but I'd prefer buttons to be honest. The ride in the Trophy is a bit hard making it tough to keep my finger on the strip!

Chocolate Bar™
lmao, would be no good in my car then! did consider one of these, but wasnt sure about the touch glide, looks swish though :cool: