ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show Plates 4 Donny South

Who can sort out show plates for donny south and bring them along?

i only need the one due to i dont have a plate on the front ;)

500bhp Scoob

yea ive got velcro at home so ill stick that on, or bring the rolls of velcro and scissors for doing it on the day.

Will be visiting the sign makers on monday, and getting some prices, how many do people want, i wanna get 2 for myself, 1 or 2 for jas

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 07 August 2004

yea ive got velcro at home so ill stick that on, or bring the rolls of velcro and scissors for doing it on the day.

Will be visiting the sign makers on monday, and getting some prices, how many do people want, i wanna get 2 for myself, 1/2 for jas
Surely hell want a full one at least ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

1 for the back, 1 for the front, so a pair please ;)

500bhp Scoob

both on a white background, or do u want the rear plate to be like a normal number plate and have yellow backing

Stanced Honda S2000

yeah i like the one above the one on white, cliosport logo. yeah if u get us a price. im after a pair. cheers moley !!

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

dependin on price i will have a pair!! (not bein a tight git, just had to buy new tyres so im a bit skint :oops:)

cheers Tom

500bhp Scoob

right, i took my design to a sign makers near me, got a good reputation, the company who i work for use them for all their signage.

I asked for a rough price, and they said itll be quite pricey, i then asked for a ballpark figure, and he said atleast 20 quid a plate!!!

worst thing thou is that the earliest he can do this is in 14 days time.

Hmmmm looks like no show plates :(