ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your car colour!!!!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Mines a pritty rare one:-
BILD3269.jpg

172 coming soon
MK2Clio1.gif

A certain blue paint, with a finishing layer of Arctic Sunrise (cant really notice the AS in that pic, but it turns a greeny/goldy colour with blue lights reflecting on the car.. Will get night shots when i get to grips with my new camera :D )

Glad to hear i can be such a powerful influence and cast fair guidance upon such a lost sole :D

Well I was thinking about going for a pulsar vent and M3 mirrors to be a bit different, but then decided that only an idiot would put a JAP STYLE bonnet vent onto a European car, and cheap mirrors that are now being discounted at your local pound shop.

potkettleblack.gif

Jog on!

172 coming soon
Well ya see, the thing is, those aint your run of the mill Halfords £20 mirrors.. If ya knew your M3s, you'd know they are from an E30 Mattig Edition, as opposed to the E36 M3 jobbies...

As for the vent... Its needed ;)

Keep jogging..

ClioIII 138 S
My car to be is Nocturne, havent seen one on road yet. Only seen one in Renault showroom. Just gotta wait till march 10th to get it :approve: