ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your non-sport engine bays.

Charged Superleggera
GetAttachmentCA97WVSA.jpg

More poke than viagr
Jungle Jim, i have a Domo air freshner i got from america lmao, i only got it because it looked so amazing!

BTW, what is the Domo thing? :eek:

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Jungle Jim, i have a Domo air freshner i got from america lmao, i only got it because it looked so amazing!

BTW, what is the Domo thing? :eek:

haha yeah i think its awesome. i think its not much different from a japanese version of sponge bob square pants lol, doesnt stand for anything like the pedo bear lol its just off a japanese tv show. here is a link i found to what Domo kun is
http://cardhouse.com/travel/japan/domokun.htm

i just picked it because i thought it looked cool, i have seen a few jdm cars with them on too

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
aye its the engine that was used in the last of the 1.2 16vs, it was then used in the mk3. if you need an air filter for one you need to ask for one from a mk3, despite halfords and my local autoparts, refusing to believe me untill i went out pulled the air box off, went back in the shop and pulled the filter out on the desk in front of them. that air filter is like twice the size of the older designs one.

M

mini-valver

1.6 16v K4M

Custom plenum
Cams
Headwork
AC removed
Standalone
ph1 172 TB
etc etc 140bhp

DSCF1023-1.jpg

DSCF1024-1.jpg