ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your stripped boots

Nimbus Grey 197
Mine is empty and painted black it's tidy ish but wanted to see what other people have

IMG_20130626_094411_zpsd44596eb.jpg

OP, I'm no expert but it looks like those harnesses could crush your spine in an accident?

Also harnesses without a cage is not the best idea.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
OP, I'm no expert but it looks like those harnesses could crush your spine in an accident?

Also harnesses without a cage is not the best idea.

The cross over straps are fine as the mounting point is further than 18" away from the seat. The angle is wrong though, should be no more than 20 degrees ideally.

Cup In bits
Depends if his shoulders are above the harness holes doesn't it, an MSA scrut will pass that so no worries.

Cup In bits
You can't do that with proper harnesses, I.e 4, 5 or 6 point

This argument comes up all the time, the specs that are knocking about are IDEALS, MSA scrutineer's will pass that for sprinting, hillclimbs etc where no cages are permitted.

Back to the thread.

Nimbus Grey 197
it was rattle can'd and btw if i wanted to know how to fit the harnesses thats what the thread would say the harnesses have been put in 4 diffrent places at the moment as the car is off the road and yes my insurance does know and no im not planning to take it anywhere where the car is going to get looked at or racing it to any comp level

Nimbus Grey 197
thanks buddy its saturn black and when it dries there is no colour diffrance in any of it only problem is it scratches easily but when it does quick spray touch up and its good again lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Satin boot does look good, but lol at getting in a huff because someone pointed out a possible safety issue with the car. Why you would even mention your insurance I don't know.

Nimbus Grey 197
insurance is normaly the next issue on fourms and thanks for raising the issue i didnt realise there was one but back to the pics please

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Love that^ is that the ktec carpet? For looks great and I'm planning this too with my 182. Rear seats are useless!