ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your track cars!

ring6_zpsb76c2fa2.gif

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
How do you get bigger images as your pics as mine keep appearing as thumbnails to click on to enlarge

182 track, Mk7 ST
The 'Ring pics look ace!

Cheers, I'm really pleased with the way the proffesional ones came out. I've been going for 4/5 years now and this summers trip was the first time I got papped on the Karussell lol!

I like the rallye!!!
Always wanted one of those.

Grant89, that car looks ace!!

Cheers Matt :D You saw it when it was on the Turbines when I came down to Brands to collect some R888s from you, definitely changed since then.

It's getting there slowly though, more bits are being added all the time though- just fitted some brake ducts and going to sort some headlight blanks/duct within the next couple of weeks.

Love that Focus ST too, tiger stripes are definite win!

Ph1 track car, Dci
That blue p1 looks mega! What suspension is it on and spacers/camber? Its got a great stance.

PH1 172
That blue p1 looks mega! What suspension is it on and spacers/camber? Its got a great stance.

Cheers, it will look even better for 2014! As for the suspension it has GAZ coilovers with h&r 400lb springs and h&r rear springs (I forget the poundage of those) white line rear ARB. I have 25mm each side hubcentric bolt on spacers at the front and 10 each side hub spacers at the rear. And of course willy wheels. I have -3.5deg camber on the front using camber bolts and AST topmounts for increased castor. The rear has no extra camber (yet) but I have to sort out my rear beam as it's toeing in more one side than the other... Not sure how common this is with rear beams, It has 0mm toe on the offside but 3mm toe in on the near side!! Renaults.. Made of bubblegum and matchsticks.

ventura

ClioSport Club Member
Where did get your polycarb kit and who fitted it. It looks great especially the rear window!

PH1 172
Where did get your polycarb kit and who fitted it. It looks great especially the rear window!

It's the plastics 4 performance kit. I fitted it myself but I cannot recommend enough getting a professional window fitter to do it. Bonding the plastic ones in is easy but cutting the glass out is such an arse ache!! The rear window scratches just by looking at it wrong.. Then when the sun gets on it you can hardly see out!! Also something I didn't realise was how much it turns into a greenhouse inside as they aren't tinted!

Thanks for the suggestions. I wasn't going to go for tinted ones but will consider it now.

Also do you get a choice of border??

how do you find the rear window on the cold weather? I often use the heated rear screen to clear it quickly and wondered if I could cope without it?

PH1 172
Thanks for the suggestions. I wasn't going to go for tinted ones but will consider it now.

Also do you get a choice of border??

how do you find the rear window on the cold weather? I often use the heated rear screen to clear it quickly and wondered if I could cope without it?

The border on the rear quarters is painted on with a kit off eBay but the rear is already painted when it comes. I don't use the car in the winter so can't help you there with the rear window situation. I use fogX on all the windows to avoid steaming up. Seems to work ok in the rain.

mikes86

ClioSport Club Member
  182 track **** & MX5
Lots of outside photos in here, thought i would wack up an inside shot. Just need to spray the inside and put the rear door cards on and im finished i think!

11191502104_7394c3a885_c.jpg

Ph1 daily & ph2 race
My first outing In the race car for its shakedown. Facebook.com/jcamotorsport if you want to follow :)

64cb9c75507df890b79c553ddee4d182_zpsaaa612e6.jpg

12e03fc2aaa5c5b5cfa94d841be16a21_zpsc4a2f701.jpg