ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sick car blud!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW E34 540i
What's your problem with this car mate. Colour not for everyones taste but other than that it look quite decent.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Never above 25mpg
What's your problem with this car mate. Colour not for everyones taste but other than that it look quite decent.

Never said anything was wrong with it mate, just that the title was in reference to the bile looking colour of the car. Sorry to have offended you... :quiet:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Passat
"i will not accept viewings unless you bring cash, havnt got time for people who just want a lil lap in the car and take a few pics on their phone."

What a dick. Who goes to view a car carrying £7k in cash?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"i will not accept viewings unless you bring cash, havnt got time for people who just want a lil lap in the car and take a few pics on their phone."

What a dick. Who goes to view a car carrying £7k in cash?

People wanting to buy a car???

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Passat
You didn't imply that smart arse, you said who goes to view a car with 7k cash.

I wouldn't turn up to a first viewing of a strangers car with £7k cash in my pocket. Maybe me being overly cautious but you hear of people being done over. I like to meet people and make sure I'm happy with the car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RS
I did a 4 hour train journey with nearly £8k in my pocket for a first viewing... Damned if I was going to do the same journey again if the car was right!