ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side Skirts 200 GW

GTD, Lupo
Loved these for a longtime anyone know where i can get them at a reasonable price ?

If you are on about the Renaultsport skirts then you need to speak to Carl over on 197.net. Im sure there are other her than can sort you out like West Renault. I paid £230ish for both skirts.

This is only my opinion by the way but i picked a set up last year with a view to fit them to my GW 200. After looking at the finish and quality of them i decided against it. They were covered in faults and bubbles from the manufacturing process and one of the skirts was about an inch longer than the other one. Plus you need to drill a hole in each skirt so the fin can attack on the trailing edge which looks hideous the way it fixes to the skirt.

Waste of money imo, better of getting some projector headlight units for the same price and actually improving an aspect on the car.