ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

side skirts

um.....the car holds the side skirts on really, if u wanna get technical.

theyre just screwed on along the bottom of the sills i think.
 
they attach onto the sport wings which are different to non-sports so if u dnt have a sport then replica skirts only
 
Yeah sorry I mean side skirts go on to the mk1 172 wings. I know about that but I want to know how the side skirts stay on - glue on or bolts on?

Do I have to drill a hole in my car??:S
 
Back
Top