ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sideskirts and splitter

RB 197 fatty
having just ordered Eibach sportlines ready for next week, i have 3 things left to attent to:-

1, a new front splitter as my standard crappy thing is all bent and mangled as i hit a breeze block that someone nicely placed in the road. not too fussed on it so cheaper is better. any recommendations?

2, would like some 172/182 replica sideskirts. anyone know where i can get these? and do they just bolt on??? or anyone got any second hand???

3, thinking i need silvervisions. seen them on k-tec is this the best place to get them? and how easy are they to fit?

sorry for all the questions. any advice and answers will be much appretiated! thanx in advance,

Normy :D

1.6 16v
Theres Megane or leguna spliters! These are the first that come to mind but you could get a cup one to fit too :D

Heres my meggy one:

080-SMALL.jpg

051-SMALL.jpg

040-SMALL.jpg

Yeah I know i am i pic ***** ( but i love it) lol :D

Steve