ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sideskirts for a 1.2 clio - cliosport ones?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
will the cliosport side skirts fit my car?i have noticed they have a different angle at the front, so will this prevent them from fitting with my original wings?

if this is true, where could i get some skirts, much like the ones middo's old car had, just straight and simple to hide the horrible looking chassis plates!

rs skirts fit the rs wings and bumper, hence the look-a-likes on here have to get all fitted.

you can however get skirts that look like this off subway or ebay . . . .

DSC02432edited.gif

DSC02441edited.gif

jamie

BMW M135i
Would like a set myself, but there something not right about them. Just can't put my finger on it.

clio 1.4 petrol
ye the side will look to low without front and back bumper added. And i think it looks a little "stuck on" to be honest. But thats just my opinion. Im also in similar situation. Im confused to whether I should get some sort of nice sport kit or jsut get everything colour coded. Anyone help?

ye the side will look to low without front and back bumper added. And i think it looks a little "stuck on" to be honest. But thats just my opinion. Im also in similar situation. Im confused to whether I should get some sort of nice sport kit or jsut get everything colour coded. Anyone help?

Personally I'd say colour code.

Clio 1.2 8v
theres sum on ebay now. i think its the same company. says poland lol.

either that or sum 1 is making copies or stole it lol.