ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sideskirts

Clio 1.2 mk2
Hi, i'm thinking of getting the sports side skirts as the bottom of the car looks horrid. If I get them would I need to have the wings too? and if I get the wings would I need the 172 front bumper or will they be fine without the wings?

Thanks, Jack

hey fella afaik you would be fine with the skirts on their own... someone correct me if i'm wrong..

but i hope i am right because if you do fit the renault sport wings you will need the renault sport bumper as the wings and bumper are alot wider

If you want genuine sport skirts u need the wings + bumper from a sport as stated there alot wider. In the past others have had the skirts up filled and painted to fit but this kind of work costs as much as wings and a bumper.

Last choice is to go on ebay and get yourself some rep'd skirts but they dont look genuine when on but still tidys up the bottom ends

Clio 1.2 mk2
Thanks guys, I was trying to avoid a front bumper not because of cost or looks (172 font bumper is ace) but just didn't want it to look like a sport rep. Will have to see what becomes available.