ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sigma alarm codes

a friend of mine has recently had an M20 alarm system installed, but the engineer didnt ask him about setting any of the options when setting it up, and refused to give him the codes to do it himself when he rang up - he wants a call-out charge to come and tweak it, which is ridiculous!

specifically he is after the auto-arm (ie arms itself if you dont after 30secs), and did get a code from someone but it has now stopped his central locking arming after he starts the car, so would really appreciate all the codes if anyone has them anywhere?

cheers,

steve

Lee

BMW M2C

Funny that, I was reading the instructions for mine and there are a few functions which they wont give out the access codes for.

I like the one which wont allow the car to start unless you key in a code even if the thief has taken your keys. Good if you are leaving your car at home while on your hols.