ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silly fast 172 for sale! Paahhh!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
Haha I've seen that on the road before, Montgomery, that is the exact right place where he joined the A483. Did a fly by on me. Took him long enough to catch up mind, I had to dawdle for ages waiting for him :p

Looks great in the metal. honest.
(if your name is will-iam)

I even did a thread:
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?696994-blue-thing-with-white-bits-near-Newtown-Refail&highlight=refail

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
Rather than paint the existing bullets white he bought white DCI ones?
He does say the belts were done recently (17k ago) but obviously neglected to have the dephaser done at the same time.

One spare tyre no spare wheel??

At least it's had the belts and dephaser done and if it goes for 1.5k that's a good price for a Cup right?
Anyone who thinks that looks good needs recalibrating.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd imagine it's an attempt at stealth badging, like putting 1.2 bullets on a 172,
so when you Vin Diesel them at the lights, they think they've just lost to a DCi/1.2 etc.

Bit of satin black would sort that car out.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Why do people do adverts and not check a single spelling in it ? i wouldn't buy off him simply on his terrible spelling alone, you would at least spend the time to check through ! :S

Like the tube of tooth paste lol

Toothpaste is one word ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
I don't get it, is the bonnet open, or is it closed..?

Anyone got a link for somewhere I can buy those thumb grips by the way?