ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvatec help.

Car  1.2 16v
Getting some silvatec bulbs to replace side lights/indicators.

I'm sat looking at the website for the place I'm buying them from. they have 3 types: Side repeater, offset pin, opposite pin.

Side repeaters are side repeaters, so that's fine. But what I need to know is for my indicators do I need offset or opposite pin?

thanks,

Steve.
 
Best bet is to look at your current bulbs and see what pin set they are, then go from there.

Ebay does a lot cheaper ones too and ive found them to be satisfactory, £2.50 odd a set.
 
Bought them today. Bloke on the till did a quick check and believes they're offset pins. So got those, and said if they don't fit he'll give me what I need.

How do the side repeaters come off on a mk3? Stuck on or pins?
 
Back
Top