ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvatec or go black?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
OK, I got bored and so decided to have a play about with my spare indicator bulbs, and I kinda like what I've done. So the question is do I go black or stay silvatec? (sorry about pic quality, phone camera)

DSC00493.gif

DSC00494.gif

DSC00495.gif

And to prove the still flash orange properly:
DSC00492.gif

So which do I go with?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'll have to check if the paint I used is ok for the heat, but I think black is good also. I've only just bought the silvatecs, shame.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Also I've put the black bulbs in, I'll try and get some decent photo's tomorrow.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
they're ace until you have to use the dipped beams, they are a very wierd light pattern. I will find out if they are MOT passes next month, if nto I'm gonna speak to K-Tec.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
wish they looked as good during the day as they do at night as id have a set! (the angel eyes i mean btw not the bulbs)

as for the bulbs if they glow properly etc then black

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The angel eyes are K-Tec yeah. The sideskirts were off of ebay, bargain at about £50-70 for the pair. Just 1 more photo of the black indicator bulb, as its now nice and dry outside:
DSC00498.gif