ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 172 with white turini's?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
would look gashier than gash, was posted a few wks bak, only looks good on thw 206 rally car...

TDI tyre shreader
........................................and 205 rallye's

car_1.jpg

GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrr it still turns me on wish i'd never sold it now

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Not a great fan of white wheels on silver.

white-cup.jpg

Jon R's car pic used to shop - hope he does not mind

ST
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
would look gashier than gash, was posted a few wks bak, only looks good on thw 206 rally car...

I couldn't agree more sir.....gashier than gash....good times.....

Golf R/Leon FR
white wheels on silver look awful, my bro has put some white vts wheels on his saxo and it looks gash!!!

Focus RS, 182 gone
turnis wheels are cack, i hate them, i hate the look of 172 cups because of them. Anyone with a cup, take them wheels and bury them. Supprisingly, they dont look to bad on that silver.........strange

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Jump off the nearest bridge plz, ensuring there is a sizable hole below you...Amature.

Explain to me how this looks bad:

Image282.jpg

Last edited:
  Octavia VRS
azzer2000 said:
turnis wheels are cack, i hate them, i hate the look of 172 cups because of them. Anyone with a cup, take them wheels and bury them. Supprisingly, they dont look to bad on that silver.........strange

Pardon, wash your mouth out with soap and water

Mk2 Golf GTI
azzer2000 said:

Just out of interest, what wheels do you have?

I think the silver on white actually looks quite good!

Do like a bit of silver/anthracite though

AJR i'd hardly call black wheels on silver done to the death, silver on any colour is what i call done to the death!

Ph1
Ive got white speedlines on my silver 172.

I'll post pictures up soon.

You either love them or hate them but one things for sure you get noticed either way !!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
spirez said:
Just out of interest, what wheels do you have?

I think the silver on white actually looks quite good!

Do like a bit of silver/anthracite though

AJR i'd hardly call black wheels on silver done to the death, silver on any colour is what i call done to the death!

^^ Silver is the std colour...Black rims on black cars/silver cars etc...is like wearing a suit jacket and jeans...Passe!!! "Been done to death"
Silver is a clean look, simple and smart...Again all imo...

Astra coupe
you know when you've been tango'd
thought i'd try a tangerine. got the colour from a profile bmx hub, i think it looks good
cliotang.jpg

172 /megane cab
come on guys if he dont like them its up to him i have got them on mine dont think they look the best but thats not what there about i think most people get them cos there so light

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Cupdarkwheels.jpg

this is exactly how i want my car, just need to get the turinis and refurb them. Early next year hopefully.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
^ Jump off the nearest bridge plz, ensuring there is a sizable hole below you...Amature.

Explain to me how this looks bad:

Image282.jpg

pure filth.

thought you were getting some. :approve:

looks even better than i thought.

Chris