ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Hookwood Tescos

Black 197
Nopers, was on an 05 reg

There seems to be an inordinate number of RS's in my new local area :p

Yeah thats true.... I sold my 182 8 weeks ago and its been sold by the dealer and i have no idea where it is lol... Must be local somewhere plus i left the CS sticker in the rear

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
cupped or not cookie? Theres a couple floating around, guy called MON on here has one in the area. May see you around!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Dunno, can't remember

I might have followed you Amy in my silver 172, seem to remember seeing a RB 182 with a girl driving

Brunette? :p

MON

titty cup'd 182
It wasn't me, I'm seldom in the Horley area, although I know it well. I spend my life on the A24.

LY R27
I've seen a silver 182 around Bletchingley in the mornings, on the way too work.

Oh and there are two girls around here that drive RB 182's. The one without stripes is Amy :D

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I might have followed you Amy in my silver 172, seem to remember seeing a RB 182 with a girl driving

Brunette? :p

I am, 54 plate without stripes - though i think i'd remember if i had an rs behind me :S

Oh and there are two girls around here that drive RB 182's. The one without stripes is Amy :D

Yeah, stripey one is evil. I'm still going with that. And she has a dirty car.
Do you ever see her at work danny? I want to know if her car's lowered.

LY R27
Yeah, stripey one is evil. I'm still going with that. And she has a dirty car.
Do you ever see her at work danny? I want to know if her car's lowered.

Yeah she works on my floor, few feet away from me lol, dont really know her that well, but I can ask if it's been lowered or not.

172 Cup

I was behind this one last week on the way to work on the backroad from Outwood to Bletchingley, she's got massive dark frizzy hair LOL and even in my shitter she certainly was not losing me on the twisties :rasp:

Stripes on the back look proper budget as well LOL

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Pulled out behind her on the way to work aswell today. Got a few odd looks!
Didn't really give it any beans though cause it was too busy, but she's a bit speedy over the bumps tsk.