ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Meadowhall

RS Clio 172 Cup
Saw a silver 182 in Meadowhall car park and Followed you up to Manor Top this evening about 11.45 on my way home. Anyone on here?

Changes to often
Lol this wasent me for one lol, i was in bed! funny tho i did follow a black 182 all the way to junction 31 last night on my way back lol

RS Clio 172 Cup
Lol this wasent me for one lol, i was in bed! funny tho i did follow a black 182 all the way to junction 31 last night on my way back lol

Just looked at your profile Rich. Do you work for Geek Squad in the upstairs CPW?

Changes to often
Yeah that's me! Yeah i've got a 172 Cup :) Soon to be RS2'd :p I'll pop up for a chat soon?!

awesome stuff, im sure ive seen the same cup a few times too. pop up a chat when you like mate im always up for a chat lol

I feel sorry for you poor b*stards. I've just spent a few hours in Murderhell and I'm now suicidal.

lol it is awful this time of year, hate it, especially when im out trying to get my lunch!