ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 - Witney, tonight.

Megane 230 R26
I'm always spotting Clios around Witney Vicki who never seem to be on here :( I've now officially "spotted" yours outside your house (surprising I know), was admiring it while I was waiting for Marc to come out of the house to go down the pub, looks quite tidy :)

Look out the window some time when I'm picking him up and then post me a spotted as nobody ever sees me :dapprove:

172 Bike: Honda VFR400
Look out the window some time when I'm picking him up and then post me a spotted as nobody ever sees me :dapprove:

I was stood by the front door when you picked marc up last week, i'll post a spotted next time... :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

ha ha.. you will have to show me how not to get caught daz..

DUB mk2 golf gti!
wireless broadband! DAZ cruises around your houses at night and watches you,while posting harmless threads on his laptop while sat in his clio!:rasp:
ive got it all figured out!;)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

ah now i know how those vids got on the internet of me humping ya mum down at dogging woods..!!! you perv!!

Golf R soon...
wireless broadband! DAZ cruises around your houses at night and watches you,while posting harmless threads on his laptop while sat in his clio!:rasp:
ive got it all figured out!;)

You have been warned, turn you webcams to face away as I can hack them :D

Jacko I heard dogging woods is your back yard!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

you cant beat a bit of bandit hole sex.. will you come and tuck me in again tonight preety plz.. x x x x x

looks like we have taken over another thread.. whoops...sorry vicki..

DUB mk2 golf gti!
she dnt mind!;) she only a silly forum user anyways!
WE HAVE ULTIMATE POWER OVER HER THREADS!:evil: