ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Clio with special wheels clock tower Chelmsford

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Immaculate silver 182 I think number plate crisgyR, it was gleaming and had some wicked wheels, glad to see one on the road during the colder months.

chazza114

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like you spotted @CFAB

IMG_7684.jpeg

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Maybe I imagined it but I swear it had flat faced alloys, like you see on motorsport cars. (probably seeing things in my old age)

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
@Chocice only up the road from me, I'm in Harlow.
That’s where I bought my 182 that blew up shortly after purchase and left me stranded on the junction 28 roundabout, I knew from that point on these where fine cars.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
2016, was it you, if it was I have to ask why in the hell did you glue the heat shields on? Lol

Attachments

• 68E8F993-6E55-4101-97CA-763A3880D287.jpeg
    68E8F993-6E55-4101-97CA-763A3880D287.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
No wasnt me. Just wanted to see what clio as I don't see many about over here. I have a RB but there was one other in the town, but it didn't have stripes.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
The one in the picture died completely about a year later with some kind of electrical fault and never drove again after just clocking 101,000. I have a 172 which i'm working on getting up and running this year when the weather is a bit warmer.

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
That’s me mate, I work at Woodham Mortimer/JD Ckassics around the back.

Always using the 182 no matter the weather but I must say the rear arches are showing signs haha.

just got the Cup Offset Turinis on her all year around. I cleaned it up well the other night so must have caught it in good form.

Where you working?

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Hi mate, I was dropping my son off at the gymnastics place near where Super Bowl used to be

CFAB

ClioSport Trader
  Cliosport 182 ff
Hi mate, I was dropping my son off at the gymnastics place near where Super Bowl used to be

Ah I see, Once yours is up and running be great to all get together. We often organise local little meet ups in Essex so keep an eye out.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Definitely, I’m looking At booking a snetterton track day at some point, although I would probably take my 200, do you ever go there? If so I’ll book the same day.