ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver inserts

One with a few more
Anyone know how much silver inserts made for 172/182 but to go into my extreme will be?

Chocolate Bar™
50-70 depending on style ive been quoted for a new set from renault.
25 for a mint set from somewhere like cliospares but its easier said than done to find some, as they're almost always damaged.

2002 Clio Dynamic
I have a set of silver inserts from my Dynamic lying spare after i fitted the silver/Carbon effect ones i got off Ebay

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
`any ideas as i was going to do it this morning? would you recommend laquering them?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
is there clips i can break or a technique i shouold use?or just a good tug ;) ha

Chocolate Bar™
normally have to fork the drivers side out using a kitchen knife, or something blunt as its normally stuck in pretty solid lol

passenger side just pulls out, but is easiest if you open the glovebox first so you can get your fingers under the lip