ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Ph1 - Edinburgh

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Spotted on Saturday in Blackhall heading towards town, silver looked fairly standard but definetly lowered.

Really nice seeing one

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
its tidy enough, currently has an interior for day to day use. Usually stripped with a bolt in cage, buckets etc. Its fully polly bushed and runs AST's, quite fond of the standard ph1 looks so visually it wont change

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I seen a minted Ph1 at PC World.

Had F1s and a Whittling bar on the back and was lowered also.

Reg ended in GGC

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
@Cuplica i was around the airport Thursday evening but honestly can't recall seeing a 182. Doesn't mean I wasn't though as I was half asleep

@MarcR™ not me mate, my reg ends RCW.

2005 Clio 182
Yeah it was you then, HiiDs? I gave it a blast, noticed lights in my rear view, noticed the Ph1 grill and tried to concentrate on it to get a good glimpse and went over the lines a little. My reg is A10 CUP

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Yeh it's got HID's the reg rings a bell, apologies about not acknowledging you! Will do if I see you again

2005 Clio 182
You were behind me, you couldn't have without blinding me, I just wanted you to know I swerved because I was trying to ogle your cars face.

Cliosport ph1 mv647
Yeah it was you then, HiiDs? I gave it a blast, noticed lights in my rear view, noticed the Ph1 grill and tried to concentrate on it to get a good glimpse and went over the lines a little. My reg is A10 CUP
Lol that was actually me. I actually asked a mate if he knew you. :)

Cliosport ph1 mv647
Em ktec stealth decat pipercross filter in the ph1 airbox, lowered, rear arb, black f1's and Cup shocks all round too.

Buuuuut if all my stuff arrives this week. I'll have a lot more done over the weekend. Just handling stuff :)

Last edited:
  2005 Clio 182
That's what its all about! I need a refresh of bushings, Mani - backbox , remap, etc... Just gotta get some dough!