ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver ph2 172 A46

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That was me mate, you car looked nice and clean unlike mine lol,
were you late for something? ;)

This is the first time anyone has spotted me in 4 years,
I was starting to think I lived in isolation. :p

Arctic Blue FF 182
Haha! Cheers, you weren't looking that dirty tbh!
Yes I was, thought you might pick up on that, was meant to be in Shenington at about 9.30. So stopping in the BP to check tyre pressures wasn't ideal timing!
You were maybe running late for something too?haha

I was going to leave it and see if you put a thread up, as no-one has ever spotted me yet either!haha

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Like you I was roughly doing the speed limit, ;)

I was on my way to work in Stratford Upon Avon had to be there for 10,
i'm a photographer and I was in the studio all bloody day, so didn't get a chance to go on CS until I got home.

Nice to see another member out on the road, the Midlands can be a bit dead for spotting people.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Tbf, I had seen you up ahead when you came out of Coventry and went under bridge past the ford garage, so thought I would catch up.

O right, working on a Sunday, thats not cool! Obviously studio based work, but what's your area of photography? I'm into it myself.

Yeah, I haven't seen to many floating around to spot. Surprised I haven't seen you before, often out and about. There ever any meets, we seem to kinda be between two areas.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I work in another photographers studio as a freelancer, it's a mix of babies, familys, pets and model makeovers.

I pissing hate kids but most of them are well behaved, some of them i'd like to just slap round the head.
Luckily most of the women that come for model makeovers are fit and between the ages of 16-30, :clap:
but there is the occasional swamp donkey / land whale. :S

There have been a few meets here and there, the odd one in Cov and a few in Birmingham,
when i lived in Nottingham there were loads in the East Mids.

I'm making sure I book of CSS next year, so I can actually meet some of the lads I have banter with on here. :D

Arctic Blue FF 182
That's cool, I've been trying to learn portrait styles/ lighting etc lately, but mine is only a hobby really.
Bet it's hard to get in the swing of trying to get good shots of a swamp donkey at times!haha

I did CSS this year and it was a good laugh, nice to see the face behind the forum names, like Daniel and co.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
If I was you i'd keep photography as a hobby as there's f*ck all money in it anymore, :(
if I could back in time and tell my 15 year old self to become a dentist I would,
I've never met a skint one, they all drive Porsches and Bentleys. :S

Also you're right, it's not easy to make the fuglies look good, I have a saying at work,
you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter. lol

Arctic Blue FF 182
Yeah, it will be just a hobby, I'v made a £1 or 2 doing it along the way.
Thats true, never met a skint one either!

Does that mean you have a bath of glitter to roll them in?haha

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Yep i've got two of them, they're called portrait professional & photoshop lol,
that and a make up artist that'll trowell the sh*t onto thier faces if I tell her to. haha

Arctic Blue FF 182
Thats ok then, you can make the worse donkey look like beauty then!

Bit of polyfilla applied!haha