ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver vision xenons

clio 1.6 16v
as the title says silver vision xenon bulbs...do they exsist? i cant seem to find them. might just be lookin in the wrong places. anyones know where i can get some.

thanks

CS Dungeon
as the title says silver vision xenon bulbs...do they exsist? i cant seem to find them. might just be lookin in the wrong places. anyones know where i can get some.

thanks

Silver visions are indicator bulbs mate, they look silver instead of egg yokes.

Xenons are your headlight

clio 1.6 16v
yea i know that. im wonder if there are xenon bulbs that are the same style. coz atm i got ones with blue glass on the bulbs so makes my headlights like slightly blue during the day.

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
why lol, silver and glash really arnt that different when you think about it i doubt you will find any but TBH just stick with some high intensity xenons buh make sure u get the sidelight and the main light coz u dnt want yellow light and white light lol, like what i had for a while

Mégane RS
just get some osram silver stars if you dont want the lamps to look blue during the day

clio 182 black /gold
These are silvervisions.
DSCF0691.jpg

DSCF0688.jpg

there's always the debate which are better , though i got osrams in the front and silvervisions in the back ;)