ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silverstone F1 Testing 2008

172 Race Car
I went last year. been a few times in the past too. Paid on the gate, think it was a tenner. You can only view at woodcote area normaly. I wont bother again this year. Boring tbh, the sound is awsome tho

172 Cup
I went last year. been a few times in the past too. Paid on the gate, think it was a tenner. You can only view at woodcote area normaly. I wont bother again this year. Boring tbh, the sound is awsome tho

Try living next to the track..............the sound gets tedious!!! Have to listen to it on a weekly basis through the summer! F1 sounds alot better than superbikes though, I think i have a trained ear now for it all!!! :eek:

^^^ your one lucky lady TBH....far better than living in the staffs country side over looking feck all:D