ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvervision bulbs

Monaco 172 2/468
I'm wanting to get these for my side repeaters and front... do they sell these at Halfords ?

I've seen Silvertec ones, is this the same thing I presume ?

Which ones do I need, as there are BU501S, BU343S and BU581S ? Only looking on the net, any help much appreciated as always :cool:

Black 172 MK2
anyone fitted these bluevison side lights as i got some with my silvervisions but havnt fitted them didnt think it would of made much differnce with the xeons

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
They do make a differnce, not massive but compliment the Xenons better than the standard one. Drivers side is a right arse to fit!! LOL

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nez said:
Yeah I have, got pics if wanted.

Get some pics up Nez . I have some of the blue sidelight bulbs but i can't my hands in to fit em , lol .

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Like said, not alot of difference with the side lights but the SilvaTecs' are a must for all...!

Passenger side light took 5 mins... But the drivers side light took 45 mins!!! and a lot of blood.. wrist was cut to pieces! LOL

BEFORE

BeforeSmall.jpg

AFTER

Aftersmall.jpg

Hi
I'm looking to place an order for a pair of these.
How do I get a discount from Powerbulbs ?
cheers

Fiesta ST/172
Nez - it took you 45mins to fit the drivers side bulb? lol. I did both in under 3mins. Picked the car up yesterday, first mod, had to do it!

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I was referring to the BlueVision Side lights, the Silvatecs were a piece of piss.

I did mine within a week of getting the car as well. Such a simple mod but big results.

Fiesta ST/172
Nez said:
I was referring to the BlueVision Side lights, the Silvatecs were a piece of piss.

I did mine within a week of getting the car as well. Such a simple mod but big results.

they also took 5mins... small hands with me see so easier to fit :D

the sidelights are just added into every order, you dont need to do anything to get them.. ordered my indicators and headlight bulbs from powerbulbs, and got 2 free sets of sidelights