ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvervisions.

Car  clio 182 black /gold
Hi i know this is another thread but where is the best place to buy them? One of my rear ones has gone. I think it was a philips what are in. Is it of set pins on the rear or front? Lee.
 
I just ebayed em Lee, I bought all 4, can't remember the name of the guy now..

none of them are offset though

Anyway should you really be buying bulbs with the way things are at work! ;0
 
my own brand are now 7.99 to do the front and rear of your car

i also offer phillips and osram for a bit below rrp
 
I just ebayed em Lee, I bought all 4, can't remember the name of the guy now..

none of them are offset though

Anyway should you really be buying bulbs with the way things are at work! ;0
Yes i think i should. It is cheaper then getting in trouble for having a blown bulb. It will look daft with one silver and one orange bulb in.
 
Back
Top