ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sim City 4 for 9p!

1.6 Ford Focus
Downloading now :D

Edit: Or I almost was, I have paid but the download link does not work... It just refreshes the page.

Last edited:
  1.6 Ford Focus
The download link just comes up with season timed out now and the FAQ is riddled with errors.

Nice one gamestation.

won't run in win7 properly , even if you use the option to run with xp settings. i couldn't get the game to run for more then an hour then after my city got really big etc wouldn't run for more then a few minutes. Shame really as a loved this game when it first came out.

http://windows7forums.com/windows-7-games/27581-sim-city-4-deluxe-edtion-windows-7-a.html

Works fine for me....even left it running over night to generate millionz

Stupid question - Will this run on MAC?

No it doesn't :(. I've got it on steam but its a windows only.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
yeah £24.99 for me to :(

anyone wanna post up a download link ;)

1.6 Ford Focus
Looks like the 9p was an accident, however if someone has paid for it they have to provide it :D

Download links are still not working though.

Mk4 MX-5, Smart 451
some guy in the HotUKDeals thread posted the download link and I couldn't manage to pay successfully via paypal, but was able to download it from his link, it was ofcourse quickly removed.

1.6 Ford Focus
Damn, I have the download link gamestation gave me and the email but neither links work.

They are ignoring their emails as well.

Monaro VXR
Bought this the other week as I was in the mood for a GOD type game.

Picked it up off steam. Spent a good few hours on it. Worked fine under windows 7 on both my main PC and my macbook in bootcamp.

Mondeo diesel barge
Definitely looking to get this (again). Was annoyed at missing the gamestation deal, but I do like having my games on steam anyway :cool: