ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sim City 4 for 9p!

1.6 Ford Focus
Downloading now :D

Edit: Or I almost was, I have paid but the download link does not work... It just refreshes the page.

Last edited:
  1.6 Ford Focus
The download link just comes up with season timed out now and the FAQ is riddled with errors.

Nice one gamestation.

won't run in win7 properly , even if you use the option to run with xp settings. i couldn't get the game to run for more then an hour then after my city got really big etc wouldn't run for more then a few minutes. Shame really as a loved this game when it first came out.

http://windows7forums.com/windows-7-games/27581-sim-city-4-deluxe-edtion-windows-7-a.html

Works fine for me....even left it running over night to generate millionz

Stupid question - Will this run on MAC?

No it doesn't :(. I've got it on steam but its a windows only.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
yeah £24.99 for me to :(

anyone wanna post up a download link ;)

1.6 Ford Focus
Looks like the 9p was an accident, however if someone has paid for it they have to provide it :D

Download links are still not working though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
some guy in the HotUKDeals thread posted the download link and I couldn't manage to pay successfully via paypal, but was able to download it from his link, it was ofcourse quickly removed.

1.6 Ford Focus
Damn, I have the download link gamestation gave me and the email but neither links work.

They are ignoring their emails as well.

Monaro VXR
Bought this the other week as I was in the mood for a GOD type game.

Picked it up off steam. Spent a good few hours on it. Worked fine under windows 7 on both my main PC and my macbook in bootcamp.

Mondeo diesel barge
Definitely looking to get this (again). Was annoyed at missing the gamestation deal, but I do like having my games on steam anyway :cool: