ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simple Question for simple person....

ClioSport 172
Can someone please tell me how to change the drivers side - side light?

My hands are way to small to fit in there.

Also....what is the fuel rail guard? I'm not entirely sure.

I'm must sound like a right dumbass! :p

Cheers guys

Looking for 182
Wait until a local school ends for the day and take a child, explain what they need to do, and let them get to work.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Never had to do one but small screwdriver at the base and lever it out (according to the owners manual). Fuel rail guard protects, well the fuel rail - it's in front of the injectors on the inlet manifold and is held on by two 10mm nuts (or one 10mm and one 13mm on some). Removing it requires a long socket to go in the holes.

ClioSport 172
Cheers for that guys.

I also have to replace the no. plate light.

Which seems easy enough....got it out and everything.

Bulb seems to be stuck though and don't want o force it incase i break it.

Is there a clip or that i need to use to get it out?

Failed it's MOT on four things.....2 of them being bulbs (sidelights and no.plate light)

The other 2....

Emissions - I suspect a injector as it's been missing for a while now.
Rear Drivers Side Brake - It's sticking on slightly....would this mean a new caliper?

Thoughts/Views appriciated.

Cheers

Mk3 clio 1.5
A garage will chqnge these bulbs for pennies if not free. taking the bulb out should be a simple job push down and twist, if it breaks then use a grips to push and twist

ClioSport 172
Cheers....thanks for that.

Think i'll just take it to my local Halfords....my hands are waaaay too big! hehe