ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simple webpage to create a label?

Jap Box
Might be a bit confusing to explain but il try my best with some images as help etc.

Im after some kind of local hosted webpage that can create a point of sale label for me at work as were limited with access to .exe programs etc.

Basically I have the left side of the label pre setup such as:

£1 each, Buy 2 and get a 3rd free, etc etc

I just need the right hand side to be customizeable online through means of a text editor with font size etc selectable, just want the font to be calibri body, but a selector would be even better.

The total size of the final image must be 20cm wide and 10cm height (755px by 377px)

Heres a quick paint diagram of what it should look like online:

f9y8o.png

Would very much appreciate it if someone could create such a thing, im not that up to date with HTML, PHP, CSS etc but surely it cant be too hard :)

Can provide you with cpanel hosting, or a small amount of money.

I know I can easily do this on paint each time but this way would be so much faster and other members of staff would be able to use it too rather than me having to train them.

Jap Box
So you want a browse button ?

One second.

If possible yep :) will all need to work while being stored on a flash drive though, I know how it would all work if it was based online but offline would confuse me a bit with file paths etc.

Jap Box
Will it work purely offline though? if not then a simple dropdown will suffice and il place the image targets in the sale folder as the webpage so it will be able to locate them easily and I can add more as I please by editing the code?

Sorry if im being a pain, all websites are blocked at work other than our own intranet ones. Owe you big time :)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Do you want it in a html file you can run in my documents and then store the image on your computer ?

Jap Box
Do you want it in a html file you can run in my documents and then store the image on your computer ?

Yep, would need the html/php file accessable from my USB, the drop down menu can read from the images placed within the same folder as the html page if im correct?

Then the print/save button can either print it all complete or export the file as one in pdf format to be able to print it at a later date/use again later etc.