ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SIMS 3!

SG9 Forester STi
I'm ashamed to say I'll probably get it :eek:
I like it at first but it gets boring, still going to buy it though lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I still remember my mate installing the original Sims on his work PC, building a little house, enticing one of his Sims into the garage, removing all the doors and windows and waiting 30 minutes until the poor Sim had pissed his pants. LOL. Happy times.

Goliath I
Read a while back that it was gonna be completley revamped, saw it in a mag last week and it looks exactly the same just with more people?

Scirocco GT 2.0
Read a while back that it was gonna be completley revamped, saw it in a mag last week and it looks exactly the same just with more people?

It's based on controlling a whole town not just one house, well you control one house at a time, but you can pan around the whole town if you know what I mean, visiting places etc.

I've had a butchers and found the graphics bit of a let down in place, even on full wack. and it's harder to navigate.

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah ive had it for a while **cough** lol

Pretty good. Though GH Metallica is taking up my time

My brother has just come back from uni with it. So i'm, going to check it out soon. He's had it for ages and says it's awesome.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Bought it for the missus, had a little go myself the other day, wasn't anythin to write home about tbh. They make it out as if its amazing the way you can move around the town, all you do is walk to the place then they disappear inside and you cant see them :|

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Tried the original Sims and tbh, I can see what all the fuss was about. I put a few hours into it and then left it alone - probably just before I got addicted to it - lol.

D.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Anyone got any cheats?

"Klapacucius;!;!;!;!;!;"
Money^
Brilliant game back in the day. Not anymore though.. Would be good if you could go elsewhere tbh. I used to like deleting the shower whilst they were using it (Women)...

"Klapacucius;!;!;!;!;!;"
Money^
Brilliant game back in the day. Not anymore though.. Would be good if you could go elsewhere tbh. I used to like deleting the shower whilst they were using it (Women)...

i found deleting the ladder while theyre in the pool more entertaining :p
although in 3 they just climb out :dapprove:

Used to enjoy filling up a room with fireplaces, getting all the sims in, deleting the door and watching the burn :) I'll get round to getting this when it's a little cheaper I reckon.

Scirocco GT 2.0
Used to enjoy filling up a room with fireplaces, getting all the sims in, deleting the door and watching the burn :) I'll get round to getting this when it's a little cheaper I reckon.

I used to do this too for a laugh. Can't be done now though :(

They just don't die, lol. Fire-proof Sims FTL

Clio
Ultimate thread bump.

Little un asked for this so I got it for her, she played, I just had a little blast.

Why the f**k would you want to go to work to earn the money to pay for a game and then come home and play your s**t life out on game? Mind boggling.

He even s***s himself more than I do.