ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Single din car dvd stereo

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
What's peoples opinions on these ?

One im having has Bluetooth handsfree

Sat nav built in
Built in tv free view
Aux
Many more things as well

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
It just says Bluetooth handsfree so calls come through on the screen and can dial from the screen as well

Think £60 is a good price for one? Someone local is selling it

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
What make/model is it mate?
He doesn't know mate he had it off a mate before there isn't a box or anything but I can pick it up tomorrow for £60 ? If it's got like Bluetooth dvd cd aux sat nav and tv?! That price is good I think

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I couldn't tell you without knowing what make/model it is. Does it not have "JVC" / "SONY" on the fascia? Or a model number on a sticker on the unit?

If it hasn't got a make on the fascia or anything then it's probably some cheap chinese tat!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I couldn't tell you without knowing what make/model it is. Does it not have "JVC" / "SONY" on the fascia? Or a model number on a sticker on the unit?

If it hasn't got a make on the fascia or anything then it's probably some cheap chinese tat!
Oh right :( so you wouldn't buy it for £60 with all that stuff installed on it?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Probably not mate - especially without knowing the make.

If, like I said, it was a cheap chinese thing.. chances are it would break/fault within a week, the bluetooth would be a built in microphone which no one could hear you through etcetc.

I could be completely wrong and it may be a nice stereo, but for the price and no make/model then I wouldn't bother.

Ultimately your decision however.

Adding to what was said above. If it is a cheap Chinese unit it probably didnt cost much more than £60 to buy new.

I'd look out for a ripspeed dv740 if your on the look out to watch DVDs and have a screen etc in the car. Their not to everyone's taste but I found it nice to use and a cool gadget.