ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

skirts fitted

V70 d5 beast
hi yet got my side skirts fitted, what do you guys think?

i am thinking of getting the ibiza front splitter and painting that? how much modifying do they need? and do they sit much lower?

Black 172 MK2
im like them alot. nice stuff. i would get some mk2 rea lights tho. like the grill also like the colour coded bits around the mirrors.

V70 d5 beast
thanks for the feedback guys, i bought the skirts for £10 and cost £150 to be fitted and sprayed, but the only thing i don't like about them is it doesn't seem to look right as they stick out lots
but i wanna get a ibiza splitter and colour coded it to the car and i reckon that should look ok with the skirts?

Chocolate Bar™
Simf40 said:
thanks for the feedback guys, i bought the skirts for £10 and cost £150 to be fitted and sprayed, but the only thing i don't like about them is it doesn't seem to look right as they stick out lots
but i wanna get a ibiza splitter and colour coded it to the car and i reckon that should look ok with the skirts?

i've got a half ibiza splitter on mine and really go with the sides, also they look better when on coillies, the lower the better :)

sides:-

P1010200.jpg

splitter :-

P1010217.jpg