harribo66 Car AUDI A5 s-sline Nov 8, 2010 #1 how are the side skirts attached? i have the clips and they are going on my 1.2? (soon to be 182 rep) can anyone help me out?:approve: also are the ph1 and ph2 skirts the same shpe and size? Harribo66
how are the side skirts attached? i have the clips and they are going on my 1.2? (soon to be 182 rep) can anyone help me out?:approve: also are the ph1 and ph2 skirts the same shpe and size? Harribo66
Curtis! Car DCi 100 Nov 8, 2010 #2 Skirts are exactly the same as far as I know, only the wing/bumper/bonnet are different. Most people bond the clips on then get the skirts riveted to the sill from what I've spoke to rep owners.
Skirts are exactly the same as far as I know, only the wing/bumper/bonnet are different. Most people bond the clips on then get the skirts riveted to the sill from what I've spoke to rep owners.
harribo66 Car AUDI A5 s-sline Nov 9, 2010 #3 ok thanks for the info ill let everyone know how it goes when its complete!