ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

skoda fabia vrs pics

MKIII 138

my bros has some exellent pictures PM me if you want them. He has just added Octavia VRS Alloys.

he is running 195hp btw with just a remap and cupra intake. had a blat against a REVOd VRS and just glided past hehe its exactly the same speed as my slighty modded 172 now its bedded in. top car, cheap insurance, good handling and if you get the intake and jabba you get monster torque and hp. 320lbft to be precise.

someone on brisk skoda has 240hp and 380lbft now :eek:

:)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

dont defect!!!!!!!!!

stay petrol!........;)

dont forget they still sound like a skeleton masturbating in a filing cabinet, even if they have 200 brake.

--chris

i dont want one(well i do a bit) my dads after a new car but would like 4 doors more then 3 :confused: trying to talk him out of buying a focus st170 im talking him into buying this skoda or a fiesta st150

[Edited by steamywindows on 22 March 2005 at 10:47am]

I drove ChavyBoys Fabia VRS last month and I have to say, I was VERY impressed with everything about it. He has upped the BHP with the AMD chip and it felt really responsive.

BUT, I dont think I could bring myself to buy one. Very good cars tho.

Yeah, bet he spends his whole life defending Skodas and then hes got rid of the badge...

The Audi wheels on that Octavia are sweet! Shame about the rest of it.

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 22 March 2005

what octavia the black thing is a fabia

he still had the other skoda badges on it but wanted rid of the crome grill
yeh because its the chrome grill that makes it look like a skoda, now it does look like a astra

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 22 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 22 March 2005

what octavia the black thing is a fabia

he still had the other skoda badges on it but wanted rid of the crome grill
yeh because its the chrome grill that makes it look like a skoda, now it does look like a astra
it may look like an astra to you but half the point of this car is that its not built like and astra its built like a VW Golf cos basically it is and the other half is a geniune 50mpg not the pretend mpg readouts i thought i was gettin from my 172 hmm.. 40mpg how come i was only gettin around 280 miles to a tank ? over reading on the clio. a geniune 50mpg will see 500miles.

insurance group 8 < ! half as much as 172 so for many younger drivers (i.e my 21yr old bro) its a way of having a car that is quick. he declared his mods to ins company and they were ok with it.

i used to hate dervs now im placing an order on a Ibiza Cupra PD160. the fact is half the fuel consumption when cruising, much better build from the VAG range, Diesel Engines last longer usually, insurance is usually much lower and remapped you end up with massive torque that poos all over v6 petrols.

as for the noise they sound nice with a miltek exhaust with a scooby like rumble on idle. and as standard the VRS is a meaty sounding motor really smooth. like i said £350 got my bro 195hp and there is no difference in performance to a 172 if anything thats a bit faster although it weighs 1300kgs so i imagine a 1212kg 210hp remapped cupra to storm past a 182 in accelaration and there meant to be crash hot at corners too.

basically its a better car than the 172/182 :eek: same price too (vrs)