ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skoda Splitter Pic Request....

clio sport 172, mk1
As above, Im after some pics of ph2's with the Skoda splitter fitted, any colour but one in Monaco would be great!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Great splitter imo! £11 from the dealer.

(Ignore the date, stupid fcuking camera)

102_1728.jpg

Toyota MR2
Very good spliiter! So simple to fit. I had a Pug 207 one before this and it was a nightmare! Looked W*nk and lasted no time at all.
d.jpg

Great splitter and for the price you can't go wrong, not a massive amount of difference from Renault's cup splitter baring the price tag either. Had one fitted to my Cup, I would fit one to my ph-1 but I have scraping issues already without one. lol

Black clio ph2 172
They can be a pig to put on if you dont have a drill.... also dont try and fit one unless you jack up the front end....also becareful on the bumper corners it takes a bit of adjusting to get the bumper curve right, once fitted trim the excess off with a sharp stanley blade, dont trim the spliter first you could F**k it up

i removed my front bumper to fit mine, whilst it was off i gloss black the bumper grills.....looks killer now

clio sport 172, mk1
Awsome thanks guys! Ordered one today from the local Skoda dealer, cost a grand total of £12.30! Winner!

Keep the pics coming though, I love a good nose at al the cars!

They can be a pig to put on if you dont have a drill.... also dont try and fit one unless you jack up the front end....also becareful on the bumper corners it takes a bit of adjusting to get the bumper curve right, once fitted trim the excess off with a sharp stanley blade, dont trim the spliter first you could F**k it up

i removed my front bumper to fit mine, whilst it was off i gloss black the bumper grills.....looks killer now
Any pics of the front end mate?

Just bought a Skoda splitter for mine, had one on the 172 and it transformed the front end!

MG ZR 1.8
Are these really that easy to fit? Bearing in mind I'm useless and usually pay someone to do everything on my car lol

I just used a drill and some short screws.. Took 5 mins to get it on.. That was after the 20 minute fight with the one that was already on there (stupidly strong staples!!)

LEXUS LS400
I've got a brand new RENAULT splitter in my front room thanks to a garage who broke mine getting my car off their ramps last week.
I've also got a Skoda one in the shed that I bought 'just in case'...

So, do I fit the Skoda one and sell the OEM one, or fit the proper one ?