ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skoda Splitter

W

WAR 23N

You didnt get it off eBay did you? I waited an AGE for mine to come it was about 12/14 working days.

Fitted it on Saturday an it does look mint :)

182 Cup
no didnt get it off the guy on ebay as it ends up costing more, just rang up skoda main dealer in leamington spa and paid over the phone they rang me 2 days late and I collected it. :) at least I wont have to worry about kerbs on track now!

182 Cup
Delighted as the guy on ebay was charging 12.95 plus 5.99 or something like that delivered! go grab yourself one from your local dealer :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Apologies, just realised it's not a cupra splitter.

W

WAR 23N

Hmmm i s'pose i should have gone the main dealer... i ended up paying about £16/£17 including postage!!

i dont mind though, still better than paying £150 for the clio cup splitter. LOL

ph2 172
might pop to my local Skoda dealer after ordering one and do a bit of shopping at same time. or vise-versa.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Skodaparts.com are selling the Fabia splitters for £12.76 + £6 P&P. Deffo worth popping into your local Skoda dealer and ordering it in! Thats what I plan to do once I finish work on Sunday morning and have some free time. I'm splitterless atm :(

W

WAR 23N

It does make a hell of a difference when its on... looks really well :approve:

182 Cup
ya I havnt fitted mine yet been flat out working but will get it on soon cant wait, dont know if there is much to trim off?

Astra gsi turbo
i fitted mine today, started from the middle and had about a inch left either side, looks sweet now

Artic 182FF
Quick question... How did you attach it to the bumper?

Ive had one for ages now and am a bit scared of taken the hammer and self-tappers to the underside of the bumper.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Self tapping screws...just make sure that the front of splitter is flush with underside of bumper to carry the flush look off.

Its a piece of piss...honestly. :)