ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky HD+ tv...???

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
When im going through my sky planner and HD channels i press the info button to tell me what a certain film is about.
Lately when i do this it also tells me to check out sky HD+ for hundreds of movies on demmand.Where is this or is it a subscription upgrade...?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Sky plus anytime is the on demand services, you need to have a sky Internet line and it's then free I believe.

DCi
we've just tried to activate this and apparently our box is too old because we signed up for sky+ pretty early or something.

they are replacing the box for free on thursday though woop.

as far as i can tell its a bit like iplayer but accessing it via your sky box instead of a PC

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Sky plus anytime is the on demand services, you need to have a sky Internet line and it's then free I believe.

Yes mate,i already have anytime but ive noticed lately on the info pages it says catch hundreds more movies or entire series of csi or whatever on HD+.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yes mate,i already have anytime but ive noticed lately on the info pages it says catch hundreds more movies or entire series of csi or whatever on HD+.

Sorry, I meant it's sky plus anytime plus (or +) lol, so like anytime but with hundreds of on demand content streamed over the internet, but you need a sky Internet line to get it.

2014 Focus Titanium
its just sky player... on your sky box.

No it's not. Sky player streams, this downloads to your hard drive so you can watch as many times as you want without having to re-stream. Also you can't watch live on Anytime+ (lol cos you have the planner for that!), and there's no catch up on Anytime+.

It's just an on demand service. There's loads of films. A lot are not in HD though. It's pretty good tbh. Select what you want, you can start watching it about 10 minutes later. Quite a lot to choose from series wise as well. I just started on ER