ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SKY Packages???

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I've just moved into my first house want a TV & broadband package.

I looked at Virgin, it was 2 for £25 but no Sky One.

Sky was offering on their website £22 for TV 2 mixes, Phone and 8MB broadband 40GB limit.

But now i'm paid for the BT line and checked my number it's £34 a month, because the broadband is sold out in my area but it I still get the same service for £17 a month instead of £5????

It seems a con to me.

So I asked them why, see below

Kabelo: Hello, you're chatting with Kabelo, may I take your name please?

You: Daniel Withey

Kabelo: Hi Daniel, how can I help you?

You: Why is it that I can only have an 8MB broadband at £17 a month, when without my phone number entered it only £5 and I can choose? Thanks

Kabelo: It's because broadband is sold out in that area meaning all the lines have been taken.

You: I would want the broadband at 8MB, but I don't understand why it's so much more just because of the area?

Kabelo: Ok, so would you like to place your order now?

Useless!!!!

172 Cup
ive read that a few times and it still doesnt make any sense to me, summarise it for me lol

He wanted Sky Broadband's "Mid" package at £5 per month but it's an LLU service and Sky have obviously run out of free ports on their DSLAM(s) at his exchange so offered him the same service over IPStream but at a higher cost thanks to BTW.

¿Comprende? lol

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
ive read that a few times and it still doesnt make any sense to me, summarise it for me lol

He wanted Sky Broadband's "Mid" package at £5 per month but it's an LLU service and Sky have obviously run out of free ports on their DSLAM(s) at his exchange so offered him the same service over IPStream but at a higher cost thanks to BTW.

¿Comprende? lol

I wish I put it like that^^^ lol