ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky remotes allways f**k up

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Why ia it thay every sky remote after a while stops working properly, the tv function of the remote doesnt work.nothing is different with the tele it jis duant work anymore.im sure this has hapened to every remote wev had
Anyone have this problem?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
WOAH! English.

When the batteries die the remotes lose the specific TV codes that were programmed at install. Just RTFM and reprogram.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I've had Sky for 8 years now, with 3 different systems and never had this problem

Audi S1
http://www.skyuser.co.uk/tutorials/sky_remote_control_codes_for_your_tv.html

Also, don't use cheap batteries in the remote, that's why it loses its programming. Shell out for a couple of duracells and it'll last forever.

duracell.gif

Never had a problem in 4 years with the same remote, 2 of my dads have gone faulty though.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hahaa i knew the spelling coments would come! I type fast and dont read back before i click post! So how do i reprogram it?
Tahnsk ofr teh hlep

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Coz the link on the page shows me what to do, i realised after id asked.and that what you said is not whats shown on the link but apears to be an atempt at making me try it when uve just made it up
X x

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hahaa! Good try though! Ive done a few sky prank calls in my time, pretending theres a problem in the area and asking to try channels seing how many theyl do before they click on its a wind up
Orr, if its a fella get him to try a couple channels then giv him babestation channel and shout u porvort at him!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Sky remotes allways f**k up

Hahaa! Good try though! Ive done a few sky prank calls in my time, pretending theres a problem in the area and asking to try channels seing how many theyl do before they click on its a wind up
Orr, if its a fella get him to try a couple channels then giv him babestation channel and shout u porvort at him!