ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Sports F1 app?

RB One Eight Two
I have heard you can now get a Sky Sports F1 app for £5.99 a month if you haven't got sky at home? Anyone else heard this? If so I'm having trouble finding it or am I being dumb? Lol

**found it**

Last edited:
  I30N, LS430, 197
I think it is just the full sky sports app, the f1 part is just inside that. It is very good though.

172 Cup
The one I found has reviews saying its rubbish & no F1 on it. I'm guessing it's just the standard sky sports app.

Citroen DS3 DSport
The Sky F1 app is a great addition to my race viewing. It's incorporated with the Sky Sports app.

RB One Eight Two
So as I don't have sky at home I take it I cannot watch the F1 live through the app which I have read on some places that I can?

Golf GTD Mk7
So as I don't have sky at home I take it I cannot watch the F1 live through the app which I have read on some places that I can?

Doubtful. It will probably be a result app. Just get the official f1 app. If you want to watch it, get sky go, and find a kind friend with a log in ;)

Audi S1
You can probably watch Sky F1 via the app if you have Sky... you need the login details. So if you have those then yes.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You'll need to enter your Sky ID to access the live feed on the app.

It's a great companion for the TV coverage though. Really nice app.

Lee

BMW M2C

Basically if you aren't a Sky customer you can pay for Sky Go which will allow you to stream the F1 channel. It's free for subscribers.

It's the Sky Go monthly ticket. http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/sky-go/account-and-billing/monthly-ticket-and-payments/

One of the lads at work did it for the race. It won't be long before we stream everything and dishes will be dead.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just put the Sky Sports App on my iPad so am I right in thinking I will be able to watch the F1 live on it? Would ATV allow me to play it on my TV

RB One Eight Two
That's awesome. So with the Sky Go Monthly ticket, which ticket option would cover the F1?

320d M Sport
Read my other post.

15 for basic sky.
20 extra for the sports add on.
35 a month basically. Standard def.

new sky customers can get hd ( which includes f1) for £30.25 per month.

Lee

BMW M2C
Great. The sky go website registers my new iPad, but then says its not the registered device. Sky Go works, but not the sports app. It appears to be a known issue. I've spoken with Sky go customer service, and they're looking in to it.

At least they reset my monthly allowed device changes.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Mine did that i had to log in on a PC and remove my old iPad, just keep trying and it eventually works.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've tried multiple times. The sky dude removed it last time and reset my device swap count. Now I can't make any further changes until April 1st.

Lee

BMW M2C
Someone just posted a temporary fix on the Sky support website. I knew I could create more users on my account, but I didn't realise each user could have two devices.

1. Go to www.sky.com/mysky
  2. At the top right hand side of the webpage select Sign in and enter your Primary username and password
  3. Click on Profile & Settings near the top middle section of the page
  4. On the next screen, select Manage additional users
  5. Click on the Set up an additional user option
  6. Now enter the requested information in the relevant fields and click on Save changes at the bottom of the screen
  7. You will now see a message at the top of the screen stating Additional user created

Lee

BMW M2C
Really? Wow.

I know! You can create up to 9 users on an account, each user being able to have 2 devices registered at one time!!

EDIT: I think I may be wrong with that. Logging in with either of my two users, the Primary and the newly created one, I can see the same two devices registered, my Xbox and iPad. Either way, it works logging the iPad in with the 2nd account.

Last edited:
  Polo GTi
Someone just posted a temporary fix on the Sky support website. I knew I could create more users on my account, but I didn't realise each user could have two devices.

1. Go to www.sky.com/mysky
  2. At the top right hand side of the webpage select Sign in and enter your Primary username and password
  3. Click on Profile & Settings near the top middle section of the page
  4. On the next screen, select Manage additional users
  5. Click on the Set up an additional user option
  6. Now enter the requested information in the relevant fields and click on Save changes at the bottom of the screen
  7. You will now see a message at the top of the screen stating Additional user created

Yep that's what I had to do on my new iPad. It did work when I first installed the app. But it stopped working and I had to do the above. Works a treat now