ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Sports questions

Fabia VRS
Alright chaps,

Im sick of not being able to watch the footie, tennis, UFC etc etc on sky so im wanting to get sports.

Now, What i wanted to know is:

1.Are you able to subscibe to ESPN without having sports as a whole or do you have to have sports first then on top of that get ESPN?

2.Is it worth it?

3. Alternatives to sky (tried BT thing and was shocking so not that!)

Thanks.

BMW Z4
Is it SKY you have or Virgin? Virgin you get ESPN free with subscription but not sky sports. If you have Sky putting Sky sports on youre package costs a fair bit a month and this doesnt include ESPN but i think you can subscribe to ESPN without sky sports but i think you are better with the sky sports i dont have ESPN i dont think it is worth it.

Hope this helps

Ph 1 172
Espn is free if you have the XL tv package with virgin media. Not much good s**t on it to watch though. And now f1 is on sky I'll be getting that it all seems cheaper on virgin media

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I was offered espn for £4 per month (think its usually £7 or £9) because I have the sports package.

£4 + £40 (for only the entertainment and sports package) is a lot though.

I'll be reducing my subscription to the basic package (£20 entertainment) once the footy season is over.

182 ff
i had all sports package on virgin , removed sky sports due to having liveonlinefooty.com, saves me 20 pounds a month and i can see all games and ppe events
like al_g said its 9 pounds with sky if u only want espn, it is truely gash thou !!