ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SL55 AMG

no idea whatsoever, but on the subject of the car, i actually preferred the E55 AMG, felt quicker round a track too

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 30 August 2005

no idea whatsoever, but on the subject of the car, i actually preferred the E55 AMG, felt quicker round a track too
My mates dad had a e55 amg. Was a mad car for the size of the beasty!

Anyways, them wheels on the car above look all a bit dodgy! Look like 22s too! lol

About to say the same thing GAZ. Its a model hence the offsets on the wheels look extremely shifty. The best looking wheel for an SL55 are the anthracite split 5 spokes off the SL65 IMO.

Nimbus Clio 197

the wheels on that look too bog IMO. never thought id hear myself saying that....! love those SL55 though mate, hope your dad can get one

Looks like a model from a new car series of motors that "playas" have. There are only a few but have different colours and rims. Your best bet is to look at custom wheel manufacturers in the States.

RS4

tell him 2 stop thinking bout buying one, and buy the damn thing they are soooo fast, and they sound the mutts nutts when they take off,

i think the sl65 rims lok much better tho,

20" Kahn RS-C wheels with a subtle drop and SLR nosecone make the SL look amasing.

Im sure Ive seen those wheels before in a magasine. Anyone with a copy of Top Marques should be able to find the ads in there and the wheels.

Megane 225

Off topic, wouldnt SL55 AMG would be an awesome reg plate to get hold of if you owned one. Probably gone already!