ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slammed Clio! Lowest on Site!

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah I know which one you mean.

There is NathanH too - he has a silver ph1 172.

Are you coming go karting at Langar?

Sam

SUBARU
I no of him from cruise-grantham days lol.... He used to have a orange clio...No mate not going karting. You will no a few lads in grantham with boyed up cars then??

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
i have some axle stands made for big trucks can hold something ridicoulous like 5 tonnes... makes me feel reassured when im underneath the car.

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
YO! Where abouts in Grantham are you from! I aint see you EVER and I have lived there for almost 6 years! haha.

Have you seen me or NathanH before?

If you need any help mate, Me and im sure nathan would be happy to help!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
as a last resort al, to prevent this happening,

my dad was under a car once, axle stands n all, someone caught the jack n pulled it off the stands bolt went right through his hand

al

ST on the way...
as a last resort al, to prevent this happening,

my dad was under a car once, axle stands n all, someone caught the jack n pulled it off the stands bolt went right through his hand

I get ya :)

Bet that hurt :S

I hate going under the car on a trolley jack.

Mind you most of the time people get hurt with cars falling off the jack is because they were jacked up wrongly in the first place.

80MPG BEEZA
i think there should be a safe jacking guide made for the obvious people that dont know how to jack a car up, i dont like getting underneath the car with the jack and 2 axle stands just for safety!

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Tip: Never use the Renault Jack unless you are desperate. They are very unsafe:dapprove: . I had never so much trouble jacking a car. My sill edges are fucked and cannot be safely used due to the factory jack not sitting level. This was done before I bought the car. Obviuously someone previous owner took too little attention when jacking up, lacking common sense, probable cause. I have straightened them and touched up as best as possible, but I hope I don't get a puncture whilst out:dapprove: