ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sleeper

Stripped yozza'd cup
But none of these are really worth selling a Clio for are they??? Easier just to do a bit of work on the Clio?

clio 182 with cup
Hi thanks for all the ideas and sarcasm etc after something totally reliable but super fast without 250,000 miles on it or messed about by some 17 year old chav lol - probably stick with the Clio (Ticks most boxes anyway)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
xe036BK.jpg

black. fast (apparently) and fully electric ;)

also another serious idea would be to replace standard body pannels with non sport ones??? make it just look generic. then sell all the sport body pannels and make some money to put towards that vibrator.

Hi thanks for all the ideas and sarcasm etc after something totally reliable but super fast without 250,000 miles on it or messed about by some 17 year old chav lol - probably stick with the Clio (Ticks most boxes anyway)

I would doubt that a reliable, super fast car would have been driven by a 17 year old chav to be honest.

Did you even have a budget in mind? Or is this just a pipedream?

Stripped yozza'd cup
Even with the RS panels, they're not really all that conspicuous?? I'd just debadge your Clio and get it sprayed black. Wont cost you a huge amount to make it quick if you're smart with the mods you make.

172 ph1
ax gti with 106 gti engine in mate or 106 gti and supercharge it...i thought starlet but need exhaust and there canny loud